Monday, December 8, 2008

JYC Dec 8th


December 8th Do you see what I see?
I love this time of year. It is so much fun to be out driving at night and see all of the lights that people put up. When I was really little we would go for a drive every year on Christmas Eve to see all of the lights in LeClaire. Once we arrived home Santa had arrived. Over the years, I have found some really nicely decorated homes. When I taught in Sterling there was a house on Hwy 30 in Illinois just east of Morrison, that was always decorated very nicely. I always loved it when they put up their decorations. The past few years in Clinton, there has been a house that creates almost a postcard perfect picture with the lights around the window and then the tree all lit up inside the house. I wonder if I could manage to get a good picture of this house sometime.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful tree and the memory as well!