Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Bathroom Remodel Day 3




I am starting to look forward to coming home each day to see what has been completed in the bathroom. Today it looks like they put another layer on the floor, added a piece of drywall behind the bathroom door and started to remove and kill the mold on the drywall around the shower. We are really looking forward to the bathroom being completed. This morning I woke up to a surprise. For some reason there was no hot water. Let me tell you, a cold shower in the basement at 5:30 in the morning is not my favorite way of waking up. When I got out of the shower I checked the water heater (that was put in just a month ago). For some reason the dial had been turned down to vacation. We are wondering if the workers did that during the day as they were working with the hot water pipes and fixing them in a couple of spots. Once I turned the dial back up the water heater kicked in and Kurt was able to have hot water when he showered 20 minutes later. Check back tomorrow to see the newest installment in our remodel.

No comments: