Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Secret Pals



Since May I have been participating in a Secret Pal club. I have a pal for a year and each month get to choose and send my pal something super special just for them. I have also been emailing and sending snail mail letters to my pal. Of course someone else has my name and has been sending me the same thing. I have to say, I am really enjoying both the giving and receiving in this exchange and am considering signing the girls up also. Yesterday I received my December package and it was so much fun to open. My pals timing couldn't have been better.

She sent me Christmas towels and potholders. With the (snow) ice day the girls and I plan on baking lots of cookies. She also sent me a tin full of homemade cookies. Since all 4 of us are actually home today, I am sure that the cookies will be gone before the day is over. I hope my person loves her stuff as much as I love mine.

No comments: