Sunday, September 21, 2008

Menu Plan Monday




I have been planning my menus for a couple of years now. Really makes my life so much easier. I found this site I'm an Organizing Junkie that regularly posts menus on Monday and encourages others to link to their site. I thought it would be fun to do this and maybe I could even pick up a few extra menu ideas. Here is my menu, however I usually do it for a two week time period as we shop every other weekend.

14 Sunday pizza hut pasta

15 Monday Sloppy joes

16 Tuesday Salisbury Steak

17 Wednesday Chicken from HyVee

18 Thursday chicken dumpling soup

19 Friday FB game, on your own

20 Saturday
Hamburgers

21 Sunday
Grill

22 Monday Hungarian Goulash

23 Tuesday Chicken Alfredo

24 Wednesday Beef Stew

25 Thursday Chicken Gravy

26 Friday FB game on your own

27 Saturday Meatloaf

4 comments:

Micha @ Cookin' Mimi said...

Looks delish. My nephew would love to be at your house on alfredo night. He loves chicken alfredo at 18 months.

Forgetfulone said...

Welcome to menu plan Monday! Looks yummy!

DEHausfrau said...

Welcome to MPM! Thanks for sharing and have a great week.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you've got a great menu there. I've never tried just shopping twice a month.