Thursday, April 3, 2008

More white stuff



Today, April 3rd and Tomorrow April 4th, I am in Des Moines for the annual Alternative Educator's Conference. I left home this morning at 4:30 so that I would be here in plenty of time to register and check in before 8:00. No such luck, due to several minor issues I didn't get registered until 9:00 and missed the first part of the opening keynote address. The speaker was really good, so I wish I could have heard all of the speech. Any way after sitting in meetings all day, I came out around 4:00 to get the car and head for a scrapbooking store and am greeted with a not so pleasant site. Yep, it had turned white out again. This makes 6 months with snow. I just had to let everyone know that even though the calendar says April, the weather still says Winter. Please spring come soon.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh my goodness...I don't think you are ever going to see Spring!

Maggie Lamarre said...

Oh no I'm sorry you miss part of the note...
I was hoping to get some kewl weather here myself.
Have a great weekend!
Maggie

Anonymous said...

Hi, Colleen,
Send some snow down to me. We didn't have very much this winter in the Washington D.C. area. Happy spring and I hope better weather is headed your way!