Thursday, April 17, 2008

Modern Sock Monkey


Since I posted about my great find the other day with the sock monkeys, I decided to dig up the girls sock monkeys. They are so cute with their clothes on them, but they are lacking that made with love quality. I did find another sock monkey in with the other animals. Not sure where this one came from. Saturday I am headed to my lss for a mommy and me class and will pick up the sock monkey paper. I can't wait to make this layout. Sould be oh so cute. I will post it when I get it done.

1 comment:

MichelleO said...

How cute, and to have yours too! I know the paper you are talking about and thought it was adorable. I never had a sock monkey but my sister did. I found an old "kit" unmade at a garage sale last year, bought it and gave to her to make for her kids. Can't wait to see what you do with the paper!