Saturday, April 28, 2007

Friends


When I came home from school on the 20th Kristen handed me the phone and wanted me to talk to the mother of one of her friends. I think that the girls were trying to plan a sleepover. We decided instead to plan a play date at a park down by the river front. Kristen had such a hard time waiting for the time to come. The minute Sarah was picked up to go babysitting, Kristen headed for the car. The girls had a great time playing with each other and some of the other kids. The funny part is that while I was talking to the mother we discovered that her son is friends with the son of one of our friends. What a small world. I will admit that it was so fun to just see kids running around climbing and playing with out having to have any electronic toys. It just goes to show that children can still play the right. way.

No comments: