Sunday, July 3, 2011

5QF a little late

Because I was gone this week, went to a totally awesome conference.  The Model Schools Conference, learned so much, met some neat people, and hope to go again, I am late getting this weeks 5 question Friday done.  I am way behind on my blogs and am playing catchup. 

Here are this weeks questions

1. If you had the opportunity to bungee jump, would you?


Are you kidding?  I value my life.  There is NO way you are going to tie some elastic band around my ankle and convince me to jump from some really high spot. 

2. Would you rather go to the movie theater or to the drive-in? 

I actually went to a drive in once when I was very little.  Saw Bedknobs and Broomsticks and then fell asleep during some movie about monkeys.  I don't remember much else about it, except that mom popped a bunch of popcorn.  I might be willing to go to a drive-in again if the conditions were right. 
3. Do you have your groceries delivered?

No, I am not even sure if that is an option where I live.  Even if it was, I don't think I would get them delievered as I actually enjoy grocery shopping.  Of course, the girls are old enough to stay at home, so I either get to go by myself or with the hubby.  I find it to be a relaxing time with no arguing.
4. Eyebrows: Do you wax, thread, pluck, or stay au naturel?

I go au naturel.  Not really much of a makeup person
5. Would the people you went to high school with be surprised by your life today?

Possibly, I was kind of quiet in high school.  I am still kind of quiet but get out more and am involved in several things.

No comments: