Thursday, July 21, 2011

7-22-11 5QF

It is time for another 5 question Friday and I am actually on time for a change


1. If your husband had the BIG V and you got pregnant what would your first reaction be? For the dudes, what would your first reaction be if your wife told you she was pregnant after the Big V?


I would probably be in shock and then want a test done to make sure that the process hadn't reversed itself.  I do know someone who became pregnant after her husband had the big V.  After testing, they discovered that the process had reversed itself on him.
2. Best memory about this summer so far.

I was able to go to the Model Schools Conference this year.  What a great and exciting time.  I learned so much and was refreshed.
3. How often do you change your sheets? Your kids sheets?

I am ashamed to actually admit this, but we change at least every season, and then only as necessary. 
4. Having just gone through TSA, would you rather have a full-body scan or a pat-down?

Full body scan.  I just went through the system and didn't find the process that bad.
5. Since it is fair time...what's your favorite fair (county or state) memory?
Now this one is easy.  We just ended our county fair and the best memory for this year is my youngest daughter earned reserve champion junior exhibitor, in other words out of all of the 4th, 5th, and 6th grade 4-H members in the county she had the 2nd highest point total of all of them. 

1 comment:

Blessed Rain said...

Great answers!

http://trgarris.blogspot.com/2011/07/1.html