1. What is your current favorite tv show?
I can honestly say that I don't have any current favorite tv shows. I am not really impressed with the new shows, but do enjoy watching some of the older ones that are rerunning on a couple of the older channels. We are enjoying Everyone Loves Raymond, The Nanny, Bewitched, Cosby Show, Our House and Highway To Heaven. Why can't they put on more family friendly shows?
2. What's the worst haircut you ever got?
I honestly can't think of anything for this question. Of course, I can say that I don't like my hair and would love to find something new that also looks nice, but is easy to care for. I don't want to take the time to use a curling iron.
3. What was something that you did as a child that you thought you were so cool for doing?Boy I must live a really dull life, because I can't think of an answer to this question either. Don't recall doing anything that was considered "cool" or that I thought I was cool for. Of course I do remember being afraid to do much because of the fear I had of my dad and how he would disciple.
4. Do you have any GREAT frugal family fun tips?
Get activity tickets and spend time at your local high school and their athletic and activity events. Many schools now have a family pass, then the entire family can get in to most events. Much cheaper than professional sporting events or the theater and concerts. Plus the kids really do a great job and need the encouragement. Just make sure that you feed the kiddo's before hand and then set a limit on concession stand food, or bring in your own snacks.
5. Would you drive across country if you had the money to fly?
I would if it was for a vacation and we were going to take our time and do some sightseeing. Many landmarks, historical places, and other things I would love to see and expose my children to. If I had to be someplace for a meeting and didn't have time to spend, then yes, I would fly.