Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Good bye Toothfairy

In the midst of Kristen's struggles with a fever and the flu, she lost a tooth. Of course the toothfairy came that night and left her two dollars in change (she had to many stops to make and didn't have any small bills left) So last night, all of the sudden Kristen turns to me and tells me that I need to be quieter when I count my money, because she could hear me. First she slips about thinking that we are Santa, now she mentions something about me being the Toothfairy. It looks like we are done with the legendary figures in my house for many years to come. While I am excited to see my girls growing up, I miss some of the simple little things from the early years.

2 comments:

Arlene said...

Out of the mouth of babes! My youngest is still a firm believer, but I know how sad it is when you say goodbye (my older two are 17 and 13). Well, we have the memories and pictures at least!

RobinDiane said...

oh..they grow up so fast!