Thursday, January 24, 2008

Today's mail


Several weeks ago I found the Fiskateer's website. This web site is sponsered by Fiskars and is uplifting and positive. If you post a picture of any form of paper crafts you get all kinds of positive comments or advice. The message board for this site is also so positive and uplifting. I challenge any one that is into paper crafts to check out the site and join. They also sponser wonderful online crops. Anyway today in the mail was a box from Fiskars. Inside was the most awesome pair of scissors. with my membership number engraved. They are orange and lime green and cut like butter. They even came in a very cool burlap bag. I think I am in love.

1 comment:

mamatwoboys said...

HOW COOL! I tried to join Fiskateers and just got too confused. Maybe I should have tried harder. Enjoy your treats! Stay warm!