Friday, January 4, 2008

New Year

Okay, I know this is kind of late, but for various reasons, I just haven't posted yet. I have decided that instead of making resolutions, I am going to make goals. So here is my list for 2008.
1. Make it to the Y at least 3 times a week to workout.
2. Complete the Scripture Challege Scrapbooking on time and not fall behind.
3. Start eating more fruits and vegetables.
4. Lose 5 pounds a month.
5. Finish Disney albums and get caught up on Sarah's albums.
6. Stay on top of cleaning the house. Of course for this one to work, I will need to enlist the help of the 3 other 2 legged walkers in the house, specifically the youngest two. The 4 legged family members aren't much help in this area, but they sure are cute.

Hopefully by putting this in print for others to see, I will work harder at making it happen.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Those sound like terrific New Years goals! I know you can do it!