Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving 1






We usually start the day by heading to my Mom's for lunch. My brother is now with us (he retired from the air force a couple of years ago) and my sister with her two girls joined us. Her husband had to work. My mom's younger brother was also going to join us, but he couldn't make it until later. Around 3:00 my mom's younger sister, Aunt Kathy and Uncle Bill, plus my cousin Kim with her 2 girls joined us. They live in Colorado and usually don't come home for Thanksgiving, but Uncle Bill's mom is celebrating a Birthday this weekend and they came home for that. Any way, back to the meal, my mom made sweet dressing just for me. I was so excited. This was something we always had when my grandparents were alive and the entire family would get together. I didn't think I would ever have this again. It was so good. Thanks mom. The girls enjoyed playing together also.

No comments: